Call us on 1300 794 893

Your Money

What other services can a stockbroker provide?

I am looking for a stockbroker that does more than simply buy and sell shares. Are there stockbroking firms that can offer advice on non-listed investments and retirement planning?

The Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) states that apart from buying or selling shares on your behalf, most advisers or stockbroking firms also offer:

  • Advice on traditional investments such as shares, debentures, government bonds and listed property trusts
  • Advice on a wide range of non-listed investment options (such as cash management trusts, property and equity trusts etc.)
  • Investment plans tailored to your financial needs
  • Planning, implementing and monitoring of your investment portfolio
  • Retirement planning
  • Research on national and international trends to help maximise your returns and minimise risk.

For advice you can trust book a complimentary first appointment with Switzer Financial Services today.

Important information: This content has been prepared without taking account of the objectives, financial situation or needs of any particular individual. It does not constitute formal advice. For this reason, any individual should, before acting, consider the appropriateness of the information, having regard to the individual’s objectives, financial situation and needs and, if necessary, seek appropriate professional advice.

Related articles

How can I give a parcel of shares to my kids?

To become a serious investor, do I need options?

Should my portfolio follow the index?

Money tip #8 – share trading

Play the market: tips for the first-time investor

Published on: Wednesday, June 01, 2011

blog comments powered by Disqus
Pixel_admin_thumb_300x300 Pixel_admin_thumb_300x300 Pixel_admin_thumb_300x300