Founders - Peter Switzer
Peter Switzer is an expert on money and business in Australia. Why should you believe this? Well, for over 20 years Peter has truly established himself.
Apart from running his successful publishing business, Switzer Media and Publishing, he is the founding director of Switzer Financial Services - an accounting, business and financial advisory company.
Peter is an award winning broadcaster, twice runner up in the Best Current Affairs Commentator award for radio behind Alan Jones. Previously a prominent radio commentator with the Triple M and the Australian Radio Networks, his background working in the media with the likes of Doug Mulray and the team from The Panel has also given him a unique sense of humour. Peter was also the official economics commentator for the Sydney Olympics.
A former lecturer in Economics at the University of NSW, Peter is also:
- the small business editor for The Australian newspaper
- a columnist with the Daily Telegraph
- host of the 2GB small business show
- author of the book 350 Ways To Grow Your Small Business, a local business best seller that has been translated for the Chinese market! Peter’s other books include GST: Your Questions Answered which sold over 120,000 copies
- host of Talking Business for the Qantas in-flight service Radio Q
- the Money Coach on Sydney’s ABC’s 702 radio station with James Valentine
- commentator on Vega FM
- a finance commentator for Yahoo! 7