It’s a constant refrain for retail investors: how do I make my money work harder?
When faced with this question, many investors think of the risk/return trade-off. While risk/return is hugely important, the story doesn’t end there.
One element that is often overlooked is cost. Over the life of a portfolio, seemingly small differences in fees can have a massive effect on long-term results.
Join Jon Howie and Peter Switzer in this special webinar to talk about the importance of fees, as well as strategies you can use to lower the cost of your portfolio.
Topics covered will include:
- How much attention should an investor pay to fees when selecting an investment?
- Active vs passive investment strategies. What’s the difference, and is there a place for both in an investor’s portfolio?
- Why are passive strategies typically cheaper than active strategies?
- The core/satellite approach – what is it and how does it work?
- Strategies investors can use to lower the cost of your portfolio