Dollar up from seven-week low
The Australian dollar dropped to a seven-week low on Thursday last week, but has since gained more than half a cent, thanks to increases in US equities late last week.
At 10am AEST this morning, the dollar was trading at 106.04 US cents. However, it is expected to fall following the release of Chinese housing data over the weekend.
Published on: Monday, March 19, 2012
New on Switzer
- Sell on the rumour, buy on the fact 02 Jul •
- Markets higher on Greek PM backdown, but can he be trusted? 02 Jul •
- Double digit returns for many super funds 02 Jul •
- We need to spend it like Beckham 01 Jul •
- The Greeks' D-Day has arrived, but how did it come to this? 01 Jul •
- The sky hasn't fallen 01 Jul •