Dollar up from seven-week low
Published on: Monday, March 19, 2012
The Australian dollar dropped to a seven-week low on Thursday last week, but has since gained more than half a cent, thanks to increases in US equities late last week.
At 10am AEST this morning, the dollar was trading at 106.04 US cents. However, it is expected to fall following the release of Chinese housing data over the weekend.
New on Switzer
- Can Scott sell us a good Budget story that we'll buy? 28 Apr •
- Turnbull gets the barnacle scraper out 28 Apr •
- Investor Signposts: RBA in focus 28 Apr •
- Defence Housing Australia: Property Investment Program 28 Apr •
- 5 things you need to know today 28 Apr •
- When pills become part of the long-term problem 27 Apr •
- Ian Malouf 28 Apr •
- Paul Moore 28 Apr •
- Michael McCarthy 28 Apr •