Dollar up from seven-week low
Published on: Monday, March 19, 2012
The Australian dollar dropped to a seven-week low on Thursday last week, but has since gained more than half a cent, thanks to increases in US equities late last week.
At 10am AEST this morning, the dollar was trading at 106.04 US cents. However, it is expected to fall following the release of Chinese housing data over the weekend.
New on Switzer
- Can Morrison become another Keating or Costello? 03 May •
- Record numbers of property investors make a profit 03 May •
- Share investors are currency traders 03 May •
- Re-think on Anzac Day march needed 03 May •
- Time to ban the annual budget lock-up 03 May •
- 5 things you need to know today 03 May •
- Chris Bowen 03 May •
- Paul Rickard and Simon Morgan 03 May •
- Adam Ferrier 03 May •
Get the latest financial, business, and political expert commentary delivered to your inbox.
Property Expert John McGrath Record numbers of property investors make a profit