Dollar up from seven-week low
Published on: Monday, March 19, 2012
The Australian dollar dropped to a seven-week low on Thursday last week, but has since gained more than half a cent, thanks to increases in US equities late last week.
At 10am AEST this morning, the dollar was trading at 106.04 US cents. However, it is expected to fall following the release of Chinese housing data over the weekend.
New on Switzer
- Mad About Money - Episode 62 27 Jul •
- Will Trump do a Bradbury? Last man standing 27 Jul •
- 5 things you need to know today 27 Jul •
- The perks and pitfalls of interest only loans 27 Jul •
- Why Janet Yellen should raise rates 27 Jul •
- Buying apartment blocks with your SMSF 26 Jul •
- Simon Raik-Allen 27 Jul •
- Dr Frank Gelber 27 Jul •
- George Boubouras 27 Jul •
Get the latest financial, business, and political expert commentary delivered to your inbox.