Dollar up from seven-week low
Published on: Monday, March 19, 2012
The Australian dollar dropped to a seven-week low on Thursday last week, but has since gained more than half a cent, thanks to increases in US equities late last week.
At 10am AEST this morning, the dollar was trading at 106.04 US cents. However, it is expected to fall following the release of Chinese housing data over the weekend.
New on Switzer
- Austria, Australia and Italy are threats to our wealth 05 Dec •
- 5 things you need to know today 05 Dec •
- Did Facebook help get Donald Trump elected? 05 Dec •
- 3 Aussie exporters succeeding overseas 02 Dec •
- Investor signposts: How fast is the economy growing? 02 Dec •
- Philip La Greca 05 Dec •
- Shane Oliver 02 Dec •
- David Murray 02 Dec •
Get the latest financial, business, and political expert commentary delivered to your inbox.
Economy Expert Craig James Investor signposts: How fast is the economy growing?