Dollar up from seven-week low
The Australian dollar dropped to a seven-week low on Thursday last week, but has since gained more than half a cent, thanks to increases in US equities late last week.
At 10am AEST this morning, the dollar was trading at 106.04 US cents. However, it is expected to fall following the release of Chinese housing data over the weekend.
Published on: Monday, March 19, 2012
New on Switzer
- 9 things you need to know today 28 Aug •
- Don’t tell me good news could ruin this rally! 28 Aug •
- US stocks surge for second straight day 28 Aug •
- Aust market recovery continues on US lead 27 Aug •
- 9 things you need to know today 27 Aug •
- Wall Street passed the last-hour test with flying colours! 27 Aug •