Dollar up from seven-week low
Published on: Monday, March 19, 2012
The Australian dollar dropped to a seven-week low on Thursday last week, but has since gained more than half a cent, thanks to increases in US equities late last week.
At 10am AEST this morning, the dollar was trading at 106.04 US cents. However, it is expected to fall following the release of Chinese housing data over the weekend.
New on Switzer
- Investor Signposts: spring reporting season has sprung 26 Aug •
- 10 years of recession and low rates? I doubt it! 26 Aug •
- It's time for the PM to step up 26 Aug •
- How to prevent burnout 25 Aug •
- Investing in Gold Special - James McDonald 25 Aug •
- Investing in Gold Special – Kris Walesby 24 Aug •
- Episode Five: Hunt for Yield - Christopher Joye 26 Aug •
- Rudi Filapek-Vandyck 26 Aug •
- Deborah Thomas 26 Aug •
Get the latest financial, business, and political expert commentary delivered to your inbox.