Dollar up from seven-week low
The Australian dollar dropped to a seven-week low on Thursday last week, but has since gained more than half a cent, thanks to increases in US equities late last week.
At 10am AEST this morning, the dollar was trading at 106.04 US cents. However, it is expected to fall following the release of Chinese housing data over the weekend.
Published on: Monday, March 19, 2012
New on Switzer
- Labor leader is all about numbers 28 Jul •
- All bark and no bite 28 Jul •
- It’s China versus the US and China is winning 28 Jul •
- Global focus returns to the US 27 Jul •
- Labor and Bill Shorten need to help the economy first, not refugees! 27 Jul •
- Why have banks started to increase interest rates? 27 Jul •