Dollar up from seven-week low
Published on: Monday, March 19, 2012
The Australian dollar dropped to a seven-week low on Thursday last week, but has since gained more than half a cent, thanks to increases in US equities late last week.
At 10am AEST this morning, the dollar was trading at 106.04 US cents. However, it is expected to fall following the release of Chinese housing data over the weekend.
New on Switzer
- Tomorrow's election and the threat of recession 01 Jul •
- 5 things you need to know today 01 Jul •
- Voters split on election eve 01 Jul •
- Will Australia have its own Brexit event on Saturday? 01 Jul •
- Investor signposts: RBA in focus 30 Jun •
- Stevan Premutico 01 Jul •
- Tom Elliott 01 Jul •
- Paul Murray 01 Jul •