Dollar up from seven-week low
The Australian dollar dropped to a seven-week low on Thursday last week, but has since gained more than half a cent, thanks to increases in US equities late last week.
At 10am AEST this morning, the dollar was trading at 106.04 US cents. However, it is expected to fall following the release of Chinese housing data over the weekend.
Published on: Monday, March 19, 2012
New on Switzer
- In election gear but no election this year 22 May •
- I'm mad as hell and I'm not taking negativity anymore! 22 May •
- Heart attacks are not all about cholesterol 22 May •
- Joe has rocked consumer confidence! This is a huge economic story! 21 May •
- It's time! Let’s have an inquiry! 21 May •
- Nobody told me there'd be days like these 21 May •