Dollar up from seven-week low
The Australian dollar dropped to a seven-week low on Thursday last week, but has since gained more than half a cent, thanks to increases in US equities late last week.
At 10am AEST this morning, the dollar was trading at 106.04 US cents. However, it is expected to fall following the release of Chinese housing data over the weekend.
Published on: Monday, March 19, 2012
New on Switzer
- Can Joe ride the iron horse out of the Budget? 27 Apr •
- Where to park your cash for the best rates 27 Apr •
- Why ABC’s Antony Green is wrong about the ‘feral’ senate 27 Apr •
- Another climate change election? 24 Apr •
- I don't want a rate cut but we need one! 24 Apr •
- How much is too much for debt? 24 Apr •