Upcoming economic and financial market events â week beginning 08/11/09
- Housing finance (September): New lending probably rose by five per cent in the month.
- Job advertisements (October): Job ads rose in September for the second straight month.
- NAB business survey (October): Business conditions are good but not great.
- Lending finance (September): Are businesses still cautious about taking on debt?
- Consumer sentiment (November): Confidence may have softened following the rate hike.
- Employment / Unemployment (Oct): Employment is tipped to have risen by 10,000.
- US Trade (September): A deficit near US$31.5 billion is tipped.
- US Consumer sentiment (November): A modest lift in the index from 70.6 to 71.5 is expected.
Important information:This content has been prepared without taking account of the objectives, financial situation or needs of any particular individual. It does not constitute formal advice. For this reason, any individual should, before acting, consider the appropriateness of the information, having regard to the individual’s objectives, financial situation and needs and, if necessary, seek appropriate professional advice.
Published on: Monday, November 09, 2009
New on Switzer
- In election gear but no election this year 22 May •
- I'm mad as hell and I'm not taking negativity anymore! 22 May •
- Heart attacks are not all about cholesterol 22 May •
- Joe has rocked consumer confidence! This is a huge economic story! 21 May •
- It's time! Let’s have an inquiry! 21 May •
- Nobody told me there'd be days like these 21 May •