Upcoming economic and financial market events â week beginning 08/11/09
- Housing finance (September): New lending probably rose by five per cent in the month.
- Job advertisements (October): Job ads rose in September for the second straight month.
- NAB business survey (October): Business conditions are good but not great.
- Lending finance (September): Are businesses still cautious about taking on debt?
- Consumer sentiment (November): Confidence may have softened following the rate hike.
- Employment / Unemployment (Oct): Employment is tipped to have risen by 10,000.
- US Trade (September): A deficit near US$31.5 billion is tipped.
- US Consumer sentiment (November): A modest lift in the index from 70.6 to 71.5 is expected.
Important information:This content has been prepared without taking account of the objectives, financial situation or needs of any particular individual. It does not constitute formal advice. For this reason, any individual should, before acting, consider the appropriateness of the information, having regard to the individual’s objectives, financial situation and needs and, if necessary, seek appropriate professional advice.
Published on: Monday, November 09, 2009blog comments powered by Disqus
Today on Switzer
Howard Bellin shares his tips on successful franchising and more.
Intentional or not, he was proved to have misled ICAC. Even then, he maintained the "I don't recall" defense.
US stocks have rallied for a third straight day, lifted by some positive economic and corporate earnings news, with Yahoo surging six per cent as it beat Wall Street forecasts.
Just when the stock market looked like it was heading down, good oil seems to be saying we're off to the races again!
Yellow Brick Road's Mark Bouris joins Switzer TV to discuss his views on the economy, the housing sector, his business and much more.