Upcoming economic and financial market events â week beginning 08/11/09
Published on: Monday, November 09, 2009
- Housing finance (September): New lending probably rose by five per cent in the month.
- Job advertisements (October): Job ads rose in September for the second straight month.
- NAB business survey (October): Business conditions are good but not great.
- Lending finance (September): Are businesses still cautious about taking on debt?
- Consumer sentiment (November): Confidence may have softened following the rate hike.
- Employment / Unemployment (Oct): Employment is tipped to have risen by 10,000.
- US Trade (September): A deficit near US$31.5 billion is tipped.
- US Consumer sentiment (November): A modest lift in the index from 70.6 to 71.5 is expected.
Important information:This content has been prepared without taking account of the objectives, financial situation or needs of any particular individual. It does not constitute formal advice. For this reason, any individual should, before acting, consider the appropriateness of the information, having regard to the individual’s objectives, financial situation and needs and, if necessary, seek appropriate professional advice.
New on Switzer
- Super downsizing has legs 27 Apr •
- Australia has 3 distinct housing challenges 27 Apr •
- Will Trump's tax tease pressure our Treasurer to cut too? 27 Apr •
- When pills become part of the long-term problem 27 Apr •
- Mad About Money - Episode 98 26 Apr •
- Stock in the spotlight: Going for Platinum 26 Apr •
- Joe Powell 27 Apr •
- Shane Oliver 27 Apr •
- Graeme Colley 26 Apr •