Upcoming economic and financial market events â week beginning 08/11/09
- Housing finance (September): New lending probably rose by five per cent in the month.
- Job advertisements (October): Job ads rose in September for the second straight month.
- NAB business survey (October): Business conditions are good but not great.
- Lending finance (September): Are businesses still cautious about taking on debt?
- Consumer sentiment (November): Confidence may have softened following the rate hike.
- Employment / Unemployment (Oct): Employment is tipped to have risen by 10,000.
- US Trade (September): A deficit near US$31.5 billion is tipped.
- US Consumer sentiment (November): A modest lift in the index from 70.6 to 71.5 is expected.
Important information:This content has been prepared without taking account of the objectives, financial situation or needs of any particular individual. It does not constitute formal advice. For this reason, any individual should, before acting, consider the appropriateness of the information, having regard to the individual’s objectives, financial situation and needs and, if necessary, seek appropriate professional advice.
Published on: Monday, November 09, 2009
New on Switzer
- 9 things you need to know today 28 Aug •
- Don’t tell me good news could ruin this rally! 28 Aug •
- US stocks surge for second straight day 28 Aug •
- Aust market recovery continues on US lead 27 Aug •
- 9 things you need to know today 27 Aug •
- Wall Street passed the last-hour test with flying colours! 27 Aug •