Upcoming economic and financial market events â week beginning 08/11/09
- Housing finance (September): New lending probably rose by five per cent in the month.
- Job advertisements (October): Job ads rose in September for the second straight month.
- NAB business survey (October): Business conditions are good but not great.
- Lending finance (September): Are businesses still cautious about taking on debt?
- Consumer sentiment (November): Confidence may have softened following the rate hike.
- Employment / Unemployment (Oct): Employment is tipped to have risen by 10,000.
- US Trade (September): A deficit near US$31.5 billion is tipped.
- US Consumer sentiment (November): A modest lift in the index from 70.6 to 71.5 is expected.
Important information:This content has been prepared without taking account of the objectives, financial situation or needs of any particular individual. It does not constitute formal advice. For this reason, any individual should, before acting, consider the appropriateness of the information, having regard to the individual’s objectives, financial situation and needs and, if necessary, seek appropriate professional advice.
Published on: Monday, November 09, 2009blog comments powered by Disqus
Today on Switzer
A not-to-be-missed interview with Australian business legend Lindsay Fox, a one-time truckie who founded Linfox in 1956 which today has a turnover of $3 billion. (Broadcast Wednesday 22 October 2014.)
So what do we do about the Reserve Bank? How do you make sense of any central bank is probably the answer, but no wonder the pundits are currently so confused.
For a recap of the latest stock market action, including Wednesday’s positive results, JBWere’s Mike Kendall shares his take on what's happening. (Broadcast Wednesday 22 October 2014.)
To get a clearer picture on the project management sector, CEO of the Australian Institute of Project Management, Yvonne Butler, joins Switzer TV. (Broadcast Wednesday 22 October 2014.)
To analyse volatile October and what to expect going forward, Professor Ron Bewley of Woodhall Investment Research joins Switzer TV. (Broadcast Tuesday 21 October 2014).
Vodafone is celebrating 21 years in Australia and while it hasn’t all been smooth sailing, Matthew Lobb discusses what’s in store for the future. (Broadcast Tuesday 21 October 2014).