Upcoming economic and financial market events â week beginning 08/11/09
Published on: Monday, November 09, 2009
- Housing finance (September): New lending probably rose by five per cent in the month.
- Job advertisements (October): Job ads rose in September for the second straight month.
- NAB business survey (October): Business conditions are good but not great.
- Lending finance (September): Are businesses still cautious about taking on debt?
- Consumer sentiment (November): Confidence may have softened following the rate hike.
- Employment / Unemployment (Oct): Employment is tipped to have risen by 10,000.
- US Trade (September): A deficit near US$31.5 billion is tipped.
- US Consumer sentiment (November): A modest lift in the index from 70.6 to 71.5 is expected.
Important information:This content has been prepared without taking account of the objectives, financial situation or needs of any particular individual. It does not constitute formal advice. For this reason, any individual should, before acting, consider the appropriateness of the information, having regard to the individual’s objectives, financial situation and needs and, if necessary, seek appropriate professional advice.
New on Switzer
- Can Morrison become another Keating or Costello? 03 May •
- Record numbers of property investors make a profit 03 May •
- Share investors are currency traders 03 May •
- Aust share market up 2% 03 May •
- Re-think on Anzac Day march needed 03 May •
- Time to ban the annual budget lock-up 03 May •
- Chris Bowen 03 May •
- Paul Rickard and Simon Morgan 03 May •
- Adam Ferrier 03 May •
Get the latest financial, business, and political expert commentary delivered to your inbox.
Property Expert John McGrath Record numbers of property investors make a profit