Upcoming economic and financial market events â week beginning 08/11/09
Published on: Monday, November 09, 2009
- Housing finance (September): New lending probably rose by five per cent in the month.
- Job advertisements (October): Job ads rose in September for the second straight month.
- NAB business survey (October): Business conditions are good but not great.
- Lending finance (September): Are businesses still cautious about taking on debt?
- Consumer sentiment (November): Confidence may have softened following the rate hike.
- Employment / Unemployment (Oct): Employment is tipped to have risen by 10,000.
- US Trade (September): A deficit near US$31.5 billion is tipped.
- US Consumer sentiment (November): A modest lift in the index from 70.6 to 71.5 is expected.
Important information:This content has been prepared without taking account of the objectives, financial situation or needs of any particular individual. It does not constitute formal advice. For this reason, any individual should, before acting, consider the appropriateness of the information, having regard to the individual’s objectives, financial situation and needs and, if necessary, seek appropriate professional advice.
New on Switzer
- Mad About Money - Episode 30 25 Nov •
- Turks shoot down Russian plane but no panic on Wall Street! Why? 25 Nov •
- 5 things you need to know today 25 Nov •
- Energising your portfolio 25 Nov •
- Unfair dismissal system still broken 25 Nov •
- Hard decisions will need to be made 25 Nov •
- Paddy Manning 25 Nov •
- Scott Morrison 25 Nov •
- Greg Tanzer 25 Nov •